As demand grows for fast, high-quality, full-color digital output, the Océ CS 650 Pro provides production professionals with a fast, reliable, heavy-duty, digital color solution.
As demand grows for fast, high-quality, full-color digital output, the Océ CS 650 Pro provides production professionals with a fast, reliable, heavy-duty, digital color solution. It prints and copies in full color at a speed of 65 images per minute—with a low total cost of ownership and a wide range of finishing, media, and controller options. Offering an extremely versatile solution for high-quality, on-demand color applications, the Océ CS 650 Pro makes short work of applications like variable data printing, and cost-efficient short runs of brochures, manuals, newsletters, flyers, marketing materials, and more.
Corporate print rooms, commercial printers and copy print centers can expand their service offerings with finishing options like booklet making, large-capacity stacking, stapling and various folding options. The Océ CS 650 Pro combines all these capabilities in a small footprint, making it easier to use and maximizing valuable production space.
- Print/copy speed of 65 images per minute
- Oil-free fusing and high-density, polymerized toner to write on or laminate prints
- New high-definition toner delivers rich color, dense blacks, crisp detail
- Dedicated inline finishing controller options for different application needs
- Large input and output capacity for unattended operation up to 13 x 19 inch media
- Finishing options like booklet-making, large-capacity stacking, stapling and folding
- Monthly print volume of up to 300,000 pages