The full-color Océ VarioStream® 9240 printer is the newest member of the revolutionary, Océ VarioStream 9000 black and color-capable, continuous feed printing platform.
The full-color Océ VarioStream® 9240 printer is the newest member of the revolutionary, Océ VarioStream 9000 black and color-capable, continuous feed printing platform. The powerful, four-color press offers single-pass duplexing at 172 letter-size full-color pages per minute, making it one of the fastest full-color, toner-based digital presses on the market. Designed to deliver Océ Job Appropriate Color™ on demand, the Océ VarioStream 9240 printer operates with maximum cost efficiency for black and white, one or two spot colors, or CMYK four-color process printing. Whether they're printing in monochrome or full color, users pay for only what they print, with the flexibility to use only one machine running at appropriate speeds.
The versatile Océ VarioStream 9240 system easily addresses the needs of corporate and commercial users producing on demand, transactional, trans-promo, book publishing and other applications. Even when fully configured as a four-color press, the system can still print monochrome documents at 852 prints per minute, and can print two- and three-color documents at speeds of 353 and 231 prints per minute, respectively. This flexible approach to printing color on demand enables customers to run a wider range of jobs on a single machine.
- Speed: 172 ipm, four-color; 231 ipm three-color, 353 ipm two-color, 852 B/W
- Flexibility to run a wider range of jobs on fewer machines with greater utilization
- Unique Océ TriboPrint™ multi-stage imaging technology
- Support for monochrome, highlight color, Océ CustomTone® and ultimately full color
- Removable Quick Change Color Systems (QCCS) for a smooth migration path
- A tight paper web for total media control and perfect registration
- Support for variable data printing and production publishing on all types of substrates
- Competitive cost for color printing with a lower cost per page for black and white
- Advanced finishing options for true end-to-end solutions
- Streamlined digital workflow with Océ PRISMA™ software