The DKC-5000 CatsEye Digital camera performs real time full color image capture. Captured images are stored in internal memory where they can be previewed.
- Produces high resolution images with remarkable color fidelity in real-time
- Three 1/2' CCD chips, totaling 1.3 million pixels
- Stores up to 10 images in memory for faster throughput
- Can capture 10 shots simultaneously
- Preview images on the monitor and then print or transfer to a computer
- Shoot in tungsten or strobe lighting conditions
- Adjust zoom, focus and aperture manually or by remote control
The DKC-5000 CatsEye Digital camera performs real time full color image capture. Captured images are stored in internal memory where they can be previewed. It has two frame memories, with up to eight additional frame memories offered as an option. The images can be transferred to a computer in about 20 seconds, or, in a stand alone system, printed directly to a digital color printer. The CatsEye digital camera has the flexibility to satisfy the requirements of a wide range of applications.
Ampronix Inc., 8697 Research Dr., Irvine, CA 92618. Tel: 949-788-9930; Fax: 949-788-0595.